Where did your ancestors come from? What’s your genetic lineage? The Genographic Project is answering these questions and more. And in doing so, it is solving the riddle of who we are and how we’re all related.
Visit http://www.genographic.com to learn more.
- National Geographic Unveils New Phase of Genographic Project (eogn.com)
- 1st African American Man Dates Back 338,000 Years (livescience.com)
- African-American’s Y chromosome sparks shift in evolutionary timetable (thegrio.com)
- 1st African American Man Dates Back 338,000 Years (news.discovery.com)
- African-American’s Chromosome Study Upsets Known Evolution Timeline (atlantablackstar.com)
- My Story. The Human Story. (sierramichaels.wordpress.com)
- Human Y chromosome older than thought (cosmiclog.nbcnews.com)