has posted On her G+ profile of the ticket she got from a California Highway Patrol. Here is what she wrote:
” A cop just stopped me and gave me a ticket for wearing Google Glass while driving!
Is #GoogleGlass ilegal while driving or is this cop wrong???
Any legal advice is appreciated!! This happened in California. Do you know any other #GlassExplorers that got a similar ticket anywhere in the US?”
- This woman got a ticket for wearing Google Glass behind the wheel (washingtonpost.com)
- Drive in Google Glass, get a ticket (cnn.com)
- California woman gets ticket for driving with Google Glass (theverge.com)
- Wearing Google Glass while driving in California could earn you a ticket (thenextweb.com)
- California Woman Ticketed While Driving With Google Glass (huffingtonpost.com)
- This Woman Got the World’s First Ticket for Driving With Google Glass (mashable.com)